Join us this Sunday for Autism Together’s very first Virtual Summer Funday…
It’s all taking place online over on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/AutismtogetherUK/
The Summer Funday team will be taking over the page from 10am. You can come on anytime you like to browse the different posts, watch the videos, and interact with the links if you want to know more or get in touch with the people in the videos.
Of course, we’re also hoping to raise vital funds and awareness for Autism Together.
Here’s a full breakdown of everything we’ve got lined up for the Virtual Summer Funday – this Sunday, July 5th, 10am-6pm.
• 10am – It all starts with a welcome from our CEO, Sue Stubbs
• 10.15am – The first of our stallholders – Tropic Skincare
• 10.30am – Another stallholder – Textile Art
• 10.45am – Stallholder Body Shop at Home
• 11am – Stallholder Fudd Fudge
• 11.15am – Stallholder Casascents
• 11.30am – Stallholder Multi-Sensory World
• 11.45am – Stallholder Usborne Books
• 12 noon – Buy tickets for our Big Holiday Raffle and we announce the winning bid for our signed LFC Klopp cap
• 12.15pm – Magician Andrew Dean does some tricks
• 12.30pm – BADG Drama Group singing performance
• 12.45pm – Cazzadoodle Face Painting tutorial
• 1pm – Info about Autism Together’s CVS service
• 1.15pm – Merseyside Ghostbusters show how to make your own proton pack
• 1.30pm – Local rapper Felcon raps about autism and Autism Together
• 1.45pm – Take a virtual horse-ride through the Wirral countryside
• 2pm – Find out more about the history of Bromborough Pool Village
• 2.15pm – Highlights of a performance from Autism Together’s Drama Forum and Community Dance Group
• 2.30pm – make your own bird feeder with Port Sunlight River Park
• 2.45pm – sing and dance-along with Dr Dave’s Entertainments
• 3pm – Joe Kelly talks about our charity’s Summer Fetes of the past
• 3.15pm – Another BADG Drama Group vocal performance
• 3.30pm – A further chance to grab your raffle tickets
• 3.45pm – Chloe Jones talks about the importance of supporting our charity
• 4pm – A woodworking video from our supporters, the Bearded Villains Northern Monkeys
• 4.15pm – A solo vocal performance by local singer Lisa Buckley
• 4.30pm – Say hello to some of Autism Together’s friendly farm animals
• 4.45pm – More close-up magic with magician Andrew Dean
• 5pm – Take a virtual stroll through Autism Together’s very own woodlands
• 5.15pm – Louise Latham talks about the difference Autism Together made to her son’s life
• 5.30pm – We announce the winners of the Pet Photo Competition
• 5.45pm – Ending the Virtual Summer Funday with a thank you from our CEO Sue Stubbs.
What a day we have planned! Please do check in throughout the event, interact with our content and share with your friends.
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday…