Terms & Conditions for London Marathon Place
- Autism Together is not responsible for the organisation or management of the event, and therefore we shall have no liability to you for any injury, damage or loss suffered by you when taking part in or in connection with the event.
- When you submit your form, Autism Together collects your personal data. We may share your data with the event organiser as is necessary to obtain your place in the event. Autism Together will be the data controller and the evening organiser is the data processor.
- Autism Together may use, process and share your personal data for the following reasons:
- To send you information about the event and your fundraising.
- With third parties where necessary to provide you with the information and materials, you need for the event.
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations or as required by law.
- Photos/videos captured by Autism Together and/or shared by you may be used on our website, through our social media or in print materials.
- If you are granted an Autism Together charity place, please note that this is non-transferable. Any attempt to transfer your place may result in this place being lost.
- Please note that all money that you raise in connection with this event are held on trust for Autism Together and therefore you have a legal responsibility to ensure that all sponsorship monies/donations received are paid to us. We ask that you do this as soon as possible, ir within 1 month of the event taking place. For details on how to send your money in, please contact email@example.com
- This event may be photographed or filmed for our use in print, press and online marketing. By attending this event you are giving consent for images of you to appear in these. If you have any concerns or do NOT wish to be a part of these materials, please speak to a member of our team before applying.
- You will participate in this event at your own risk. Autism Together will not be held responsible for any injury or illness resulting from your participation in the event. If you are granted a charity place with Autism Together, you agree that you will undertake suitable training and consult your GP if you have any concerns regarding health or injury.
- In the event of being unable to participate due to injury, illness or any other issues, you must let us know as soon as possible so that your place may be cancelled.
- Autism Together reserves the right to revoke race places in exceptional circumstances.