We are a specific branch of autism together whose work focuses on providing autism-specific services for children, young people and their families.
Our service is for families who have a child or young person 0-18yrs with a diagnosis of autism, who are undergoing a diagnosis of autism or who have social and communication difficulties as their primary need.
If you see something you like please contact us on 0151 666 9960 and/or join our facebook page children and family autism together.
General office opening times:
9 am– 5 pm, Monday – Friday.
Activities are available in the evening and during weekends.
We offer a range of services including:
Outreach support for children and families providing a support service for young people with autism or social and communication difficulties who live in their family home.
- Short break activity clubs for young people aged 8-18 years old
- Short break friendship group for young people aged 14-18 years old
- The development of a direct payment 1:1 service. (If you are interested please call for more details.)
- Rainbow group, a stay and play group for parents and their children up to the age of 8 years
- Sibling 1:1 session for 6-18-year-olds
- A sibling group for 8-13-year-olds (fortnightly)
- A social and communication group for 8-13-year-olds (fortnightly)
- A parenting course for parents whose child has a diagnosis of autism
- Workshops are also available.
For more information, please contact a member of our team:
Autism together, Wirral Centre for Autism, Oak House, 6 Tebay road, Bromborough Wirral CH62 3PA.